Mar 2, 2010

Results


Kinaesthetic-I feel that the results shown were inaccurate. I do NOT think that im body smart,as I have no talent in sports, and I do not have any stamina.
Linguistic-I feel that they are right;I am not very good at explaining stuff,neither am I good at persuading people.I am not good at giving speeches;thus all these factors show that i am not word smart.
Logical-I feel that they are partially right about this,as,well,I like math.But that does not necessarily mean that I am good at it.But occasionally,I'll think of problems when im walking/moving.
Interpersonal-I'm not really sociable,not to mention that im unfriendly,but when I see people having quarrels,sometimes i'll just try to help out;thats provided if there are other people beside me.
Musical-I enjoy music,but I dont go after them.
Visual/spatial-I imagine all sorts of stuff,and i picture them in my head,as if im in the movie theatre.
Naturalistic-Im not good at naming plants,and my knowledge on the nature is next to nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment